before the worst,

domingo, novembro 07, 2010 0 Comments

They say I quit easily, but they do not know what they are talking about.
I quit, yeah, I do, but not before I’ve been tried hard and I've gotten hurt. This time,  deep down, I do not want to quit because I still have your smile on my mind, but your smiles are not enough anymore. I want more, I need  more. And It is fair because I gave my best to you and what I had back was only little pieces. I don’t like pieces… Or you give everything or you don’t give me anything. Things work that way for me: or you are in or you are out. I wish you were in, but you keep playing these games that I don’t understand, these games that now I just gave up to understanding. I cant play your game anymore. That’s why I’m quitting. And as I said or is all or nothing, for me, now, is nothing. I’m out.

Maggie

Some say he’s half man half fish, others say he’s more of a seventy/thirty split. Either way he’s a fishy bastard.

0 opiniões: